7.18.2009

Summer's Here! And So Is The Ice Cream!

I'm happy to report that Moon Dog is alive and kicking--and serving tons of Wilcox ice cream! Can't do dairy? Try the ridiculously good organic Coconut Bliss frozen dessert. Or the mango or watermelon pops, too!

So come on in for a sweet treat and while you're snacking, check out our gorgeous imported Indian skirts. They're a huge hit!

Thanks for supporting the Moon Dog---it's because of you that our door is still open after a very difficult season.

Don't forget that Friday nights are Crepe Nights! 6:30-10pm. Krissy makes delicious savory and sweet crepes--including gluten-free crepes (try finding that anywhere in Vermont!) No reservations necessary. BYOB.

See you soon!

The MD Crew

1 Comments:

Blogger David Wilsey said...

I just came across my Moon Dog receipt from a trip in late July and felt compelled to share that I had one of the most fantastic hummus sandwiches there while driving from Boston to Manchester. Honestly, I have mentioned it to a dozen people since then. Moon Dog has a great thing going; I wish I could be around more to appreciate it!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by Blogger