3.06.2009

Why Buy Local? Keep The Moon Dog Open!

A personal story from Jacki, owner of the Moon Dog Café:

"I thought about putting a sign in my window asking that everyone who knows me or the Moon Dog to please come in once a week just to buy something small: a dozen eggs, a gallon of milk. I know that we don’t have the variety of the big health food stores/local co-ops and are not able to offer case sales. Yet if everyone in Chester would purchase one little thing a week, it would make the difference between me staying in business or closing the Moon Dog.

I know times are tough for everyone and that’s the time that we have to stick together. All I’m asking is that everyone come in and spend $10 a week. It makes a big difference! Thanks for your support of the Moon Dog."

Peace and love,
Jacki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by Blogger